Financial Services Companies/Financial Institutions have unique and complex Insurance challenges that are constantly evolving so it is imperative that such firms when arranging the array of Insurance covers required to protect their business and its stakeholders seek out the best advice and solutions.
Aiken Insurances has over 15 years’ experience acting for Financial Institutions and what makes us different is that we have a dedicated team of highly specialised brokers who have exclusive access to both the local and UK based Insurers ensuring the broadest capabilities are at our disposal when advising such clients.
We specialise in providing market leading Financial Lines Insurance solutions for firms operating in the following categories:
|MiFID Authorised Firms||AIFM Firms||Asset Management Firms||Venture Capital Firms|
|Mutual Funds||Financial Services||Consultancy Firms||Commercial Banking|
|Investment Banking||FOREX||Private Equity Firms||Investment Managers|
|Wealth Management Firms||Credit Unions||Insurance Companies||Insurance Intermediaries|
|Bespoke Financial Firms||Hedge Funds||Stock Brokers||Building Societies|
In this area Aiken Insurances offer the following and much more:
- Very broad market appetite including some exclusive insurer products
- 15 years’ experience acting for Financial Institutions including many of Ireland’s leading and most respected firms.
- Dedicated Financial Institutions Team – ensuring superior service and advice.
- We facilitate direct access to leading specialist underwriters and high level decision makers for our clients.
- Bespoke policy wordings are created to reflect Financial Institutions particular needs.
- Particular interest in handling complex risks.
- Very experienced in the management of Financial Institutions claims including complex and serious losses.
The covers we arrange for Financial Institutions include, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Management Liability (Directors & Officers and Employment Practices Liability), Commercial Crime, Mergers & Acquisitions (Warranty and Indemnity Insurance), Cyber Insurance and Office Combined Insurance.